Grassroots Mapping Forum Issue #4
Issue #4 (Fall 2013) features:Issue 4 is focused on long-term research in the New York City chapter.
* Full color maps featuring sewage overflows in the Gowanus Canal and oyster reef restoration in the Bronx River
* Jamaica Bay cover illustration by Gena Wirth
* Interview with founding board member and New York City research lead Eymund Diegel by Shannon Dosemagen
* Two-tether mapping method by Natasia Sidharta
* GLAM Mission by Hans Hesselein
* Five Borough Farm by Philip Silva and Liz Barry
* and much more!