Grassroots Mapping Forum Issue #6
This product is temporarily unavailable to accommodate our limited capacity while practicing physical distancing. For more information on COVID-19 related changes to our store, visit PublicLab.org/kits.
Issue #6 (Fall 2014) features: The Waste Issue
- A full color map or the Trans-Load America Pondview Waste Facility.
- Estimating the Volume and Weight of Waste (Holen Sparacino)
- Saugus Ash Landfill, MA (Pablo Rey Mazon)
- 3D Modelling Waste Piles with SFM (Pat Coyle)
- Detritivore Design (Mathew Lippincott)
- Connecting with our Landfills (Nicholas Johnson)
- Mapping Waste When Waste is Invisible (Max Liboiron)
- and more!